5 Secret Ways to use Soulflower Rosemary Essential Oil for Hair Growth
If you research online for the best natural remedy to control hair loss, you would without fail come across the various benefits of Rosemary Essential Oil (Hall, K. 2021). This spiky herb with a minty aroma has quite caught the attention of the masses for a decade.
Earlier, used mostly as a kitchen ingredient, this essential oil has quietly replaced the number of chemical-induced hair care products on shelves. However, the beauty benefits of Rosemary have been there for thousands of years.
It’s now that the fact has come to the surface. Rosemary oil is easily known as the ultimate hair tonic. It not only controls hair loss but also prevents premature greying, gives your hair a thicker and fuller look, improves texture, and imparts shine and luster.
Research also shows that Rosemary Essential Oil has a high binding capacity (Uronnachi, E., Atuegwu, C., 2022). Hence, it can be combined and mixed with other beauty products as well. A number of hair care formulations in today’s time can’t go without the addition of this essential oil.
How is Soulflower Rosemary Essential Oil obtained?
Rosemary oil is extracted from the leaves of Rosmarinus Officinalis. The best quality oil comes from the flowering tops of the plant (Shunatona, B., 2021). The process is a traditional steam distillation method where tons of leaves are pressed to obtain those little bottles of oil. We have 15ml and 30ml.
The plant as well as the oil has a very clean smell, looks clear as well, and has a refreshing effect on the brain. Minty, in fact, as mentioned in the above paragraph. The plant is a shrubby evergreen bush that grows up to 1.5 meters or four-feet high. Leaves are needle-shaped, green, and gray with pale blue or lilac color flowering tops.
- Mix 3-4 drops with Soulflower Castor Oil to strengthen hair roots, combat hair fall, and nourish the scalp
- Mix 2-3 drops with Soulflower Apple Cider Vinegar Shampoo or Conditioner to control hair fall
- Mix 3-4 drops with Hibiscus leaves paste for natural hair conditioning
- Combine 3 drops each of Soulflower Rosemary and Tea Tree Essential Oil with 1-2 tbsp of Olive Oil and apply. This helps to nourish and hydrate your scalp and hair.
- Add 3-4 drops to a mix of Onion and Amla juice for overall hair care
- Add 3 drops of Amla or Ginger Juice to stimulate the scalp
- Few drops in your moisturizer or lotion to help fight premature aging
Do you have any recipes with Soulflower Rosemary Essential Oil? Share with us on Instagram and tag @soulflowerindia