Our skin is exposed to various external aggressors, ranging from cosmetics and sweat to airborne particles every day. Any trace of dirt, excess oil, pollutants, and unnecessary skin cells can be removed from our face with regular face washing. Dirt and impurities build up on the surface of our skin if not properly cleaned can lead to breakouts, dehydration, and premature aging. Face wash maintains clean, hydrated skin and a youthful appearance.
During this pandemic, our daily routine is confined to Eat, Sleep, Work, Zoom Meetings and Repeat. Many of us are now working from home. How to look good during our WFH Routine? How can we look professional even while attending a video call from our bedroom? How can we look convincing that we didn’t just wake up, ensuring no sign of anxiety or stress?
We seek for an instant quick fix to cleanse and brighten our face to enter a zoom call. Now that we've established that face wash is an essential part of our daily routine, why should we prefer Herbal Kumkumadi Face Wash over any other options available?
Some face wash ensures cleansing but no brightening. Some face washes are specific for tan, wrinkles, acne, pimples, anti-aging and what not. If we want all-in-one solution that completely shield our face against all impurities and concerns, Soulflower Kumkumadi Face Wash is the product! It is securing the traditional Ayurveda with a twist in One-Facewash-Fits-All. This product is as Indian as possible with curative yet indulging effects.
Take a look at what we've got here:
- Saffron is the star ingredient for Glowing Skin and has been used for Millennia!
Along with improving dull skin and offering a luminous glow, it reduces acne, blemishes, and blackheads, heals scars, removes tan, tones and nourishes skin.
- Mulethi brightens the skin amidst darkening after Sun Exposure!
It keeps the skin hydrated and is a natural shield due to its moisture-locking properties.
- Aloe Vera works as a Knight and Shining Armor with its Cooling properties!
It relieves redness, infection, rash and itching. It lightens blemishes and cuts and makes skin flawless.
- Wild Turmeric rescues, purifies and heals skin!
Turmeric's yellow pigment makes the skin appear lighter and brighter.
- Gudhal has a mystical status for its natural source of AHAs!
It contains Beta Carotene, protein and Vitamin C that exfoliates the skin naturally, cleans dead cells, reduces hyperpigmentation, improves skin texture and decreases blackheads.
What does Soulflower Kumkumadi Face Wash offer?
- Cleanse all skin types by gently extracting impurities and oils without removing the inherent humidity in our skin, thus enhancing our face instantaneously.
- Helps minimise the effects of different stress factors and purify, soothe and relax the skin.
- Moisturise and repair dull skin and enhance skin tone.
- Brighten skin texture.
- Restores firmness and elasticity of the skin.
How to Lighten and Brighten Our Day with Soulflower Kumkumadi Face Wash
- Wash face with clean water.
- Pump small amount of Kumkumadi Face Wash onto palm.
- Apply in gentle circular motions using our fingertips in an upward motion to our face and neck.
- Rinse it off with water.
Time to reveal clean, clear, fresh, glowing and soft skin!