Argan oil quickly comes up when discussing how to have hair that is smooth, healthy, and full of bounce and what adds shine to hair. It is actually so well-known for its profoundly transformational qualities that people sometimes refer to it as "liquid gold".
Argan oil is obtained from Moroccan argan trees. It can be used as a nourishing body and hair oil that treats many skin issues. It is a powerful natural conditioner and moisturizer in the field of cosmetic ingredients since it is healthy for you on the inside and the outside.
Since it has so many benefits, Argan Oil has been used for centuries by Berber women. Its popularity has spread beyond Moroccan borders due to its cosmetic benefits. Different groups of people have used Argan oil. Due to the exceptional luminosity that this oil emits, the Phoenicians utilised it as fuel for their oil lamps as one of the early uses for Argan Oil. Later, the Berber people learned about their nutritional and beauty benefits and started using them in their daily routines.
BENEFITS OF SOULFLOWER ARGAN OIL FOR HAIR
1. Argan Oil as a leave-in serum
Argan Oil nourishes the hair so it can be used as a leave-in serum after washing your hair and using the oil before styling the hair.
2. It gets rid of dandruff
Pure argan oil is an excellent treatment for dandruff that causes oxidative stress. A regular scalp massage with Soulflower Tea Tree Essential Oil hydrates and conditions the scalp while eliminating dandruff.
3. Styling and colouring damage are prevented
Hair dye and styling procedures always have an impact on hair condition; therefore, use products that strengthen hair strands. Apply Soulflower Argan Oil hair mask to your hair to add a protective layer and protect it from split ends and damage.
4. Improves damaged hair
Argan oil's high fatty acid content protects against heat damage by forming a protective layer around the hair shaft. It also softens and reduces frizz and rough hair. Argan oil also helps to prevent common hair problems like brittleness and split ends. This beneficial oil can also protect your natural hair colour or improve dye retention, reducing the frequency with which you need to get colour treatments.
BENEFITS OF ARGAN OIL FOR SKIN
1. Aids in skin repair and wound healing
Argan oil has wound-healing and skin-repairing properties. It may also increase collagen production, which helps to heal faster.
2. Helps to control oily skin
Although evidence supporting Argan oil's oil-controlling property is limited, it can act on the sebaceous glands to help control sebum production. So these properties contain oil on the skin.
3. Works as a skin moisturizer
Argan oil is an excellent skin moisturizer that improves skin elasticity, hydration, skin barrier function, and water-holding capacity. Argan oil's properties are attributed to its vitamin E, squalene, and monounsaturated fatty acid content.
4. Skin brightener and toner
Argan oil contains tocopherols and fatty acids, which aid in skin brightening. Moroccan women have traditionally used this oil to improve skin tone. Its skin-brightening properties can also help reduce existing acne scars, giving the skin a smooth appearance.
HOW TO USE ARGAN OIL FOR HAIR
1. Argan oil hair mask
Making your own Argan Oil mask is easy. Using pure Argan oil will get you the most bang for your buck because you can use it on its own or combine it with other nourishing ingredients, like coconut oil or castor oil.
- Using your hands, massage 8 to 10 drops of Argan oil into your hair and scalp.
- Adjust the amount as needed based on the length of your hair.
- Continue to massage your hair and scalp for 10 minutes, ensuring your hair is covered from roots to ends.
- Wrap your hair in a towel or hair wrap and leave it on overnight.
- Wash your hair in the morning and style it as usual
2. How to use Argan Oil to Improve Your Hair's Health
- Hair should be washed and towel dried.
- In a tablespoon of melted coconut oil, combine 3 or 4 drops of Argan oil
- Rub a small amount of the mixture between your palms.
- Work the argan oil mixture into the ends of your hair and up to your scalp.
- Hair should be dried and styled as usual. There is no need to rinse the Argan oil out of your hair.
- To keep your hair looking beautiful, use the Argan oil natural hair conditioner every time you wash it.
HOW TO USE ARGAN OIL FOR SKIN
1. Argan oil as a skin moisturizer
- Put one or two drops of pure Argan Oil on your palm.
- Warm the oil by rubbing your palms together.
- To moisturize your face, apply in a circular motion over your cheeks, chin, forehead, and nose.
- Repeat daily, morning and night, to keep your skin moisturized and healthy.
Argan oil's antioxidants, vitamin E and fatty acids are incredibly beneficial to your skin. Your skin should become more elastic, and you may notice a reduction in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
2. Argan Oil Wrinkle Scrub
- Combine 3 drops of Soulflower Lemon Essential Oil and 3 drops of Clary sage essential oil in a small mixing bowl
- Blend in a few drops of Argan oil
- Take some of the sugar scrub in your hands and gently massage it into your skin in circular motions to remove dead skin cells
- Allow the argan oil to nourish your skin for 10 minutes
- Rinse with warm water and pat dry your skin
- To help unclog pores and reduce the appearance of fine lines, repeat once or twice a week
THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE USING ARGAN OIL
- Most people are typically thought to be able to utilise Argan oil without any problems
- A patch test is suggested to avoid any skin irritations
- Argan oil might upset your stomach and result in nausea or diarrhoea when used orally
Argan oil is well-known for its skin and hair care properties and has thus found its way into a variety of cosmetic products. Argan oil can be used to moisturize your skin, reduce inflammatory acne, and even treat skin disorders. It can also strengthen, moisturize, and promotes hair growth. Why wait? Order yours now from Soulflower!
FAQ- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What is the best use for Argan oil?
The most typical application of Argan oil is probably as a moisturizer. Because of this, it frequently appears in lotions, soaps, and hair conditioners.
2. What happens if you leave Argan oil in your hair?
Leave it on all night. The body heat retained in the shower cap will help to efficiently absorb the Argan oil. It is capable of penetrating both the layers of the scalp and the hair. Dandruff and flakes can also be successfully treated with it.
3. Can one use Argan oil daily?
Because it offers hydrating properties for both morning and night, argan oil is a fantastic addition to your regular skincare regimen. Additionally, applying argan oil frequently can really help regulate excess sebum production, reducing the incidence of breakouts for people with acne-prone and mildly oily skin.