The sun is blazing brighter than ever as the summer season has arrived in full swing. All of this necessitates a discussion of the best seasonal skincare products. Sunscreen is one of the most important items on your list to avoid tan lines and other sun damage during the summer heat. And that's what we at Soulflower will talk about in this article. Prepare for summers by learning everything there is to know about your favourite Soulflower Broad Spectrum Sunscreen!
WHAT IS SUNSCREEN?
Sunscreen is applied topically to guard against UV-induced sun damage. It is a product that comes in lotion, sunscreen cream, and gel varieties. The sunscreen's components can either deflect or absorb UV radiation, protecting your skin from damage. Physical sunscreen and chemical sunscreen are the two types of sunscreen. Protecting your skin with sunscreen will make you seem younger and healthier.
In addition to this, sunscreen has many other advantages, which we'll cover later in this article. It has several SPF ratings that protect it from the sun's rays of varying intensities. To get the most out of sunscreen, it is crucial to apply it repeatedly throughout the day.
BENEFITS OF SUNSCREEN
- Enhances Skin Quality
Using sunscreen will help to improve the overall condition of your skin. Sunscreen protects the proteins in your skin such as keratin, collagen, and elastin. When these proteins are protected, your skin will feel smooth and healthy.
- Reduces the risk of skin cancer
While people began using sunscreen primarily for cosmetic reasons, this health benefit is a bonus. Wear sunscreen every day to protect your skin from various types of skin cancer.
- Skin tanning
Everyone wants naturally sun-kissed skin, but they fail to recognize the risks of overexposure to sunlight. The skin may begin flaking, causing significant discomfort. Apply Soulflower Broad Spectrum Sunscreen to your skin before going outside. This will keep your skin from burning and ensure a healthy tan. Waterproof lotions are now available, which may be useful if you're going to the beach.
- Reduces dryness & blotchy skin
If you apply a generous amount of sunscreen, you may be able to avoid skin irritation and the emergence of red veins. These skin disorders are frequently caused by UV rays.
- Reduces Ageing Symptoms
You will be able to reduce the signs of ageing once you understand the importance of sunscreen on the face. Going out in the sun without sunscreen can cause sunburn, particularly on your face. Your skin's collagen and connective tissues can be damaged, causing wrinkles, sun spots, dry skin, pigmentation changes, and loss of elasticity. Wearing a broad-spectrum sunscreen with a high SPF can help reduce your chances of premature ageing.
-Helps in the reduction of uneven skin tone
Melanocytes are skin cells that protect us from sunlight and help to reduce uneven skin tone. They also produce melanin, which is responsible for our skin's tan. The sun can cause melanocytes to grow unevenly at times. As a result, the skin appears patchy. Sunscreen reduces melanin production, thereby preventing uneven skin tone.
WHEN AND HOW TO USE SOULFLOWER SUNSCREEN
- For optimal effectiveness, apply sunscreen around 30 minutes before going outside for it to be absorbed by the skin and less likely to wash off as you perspire.
- Remember to reapply sunscreen after swimming or strenuous exercise.
- Use sunscreen frequently throughout the day and wear hats and other protective clothing if you work outside.
- Before using, give the container a good shake to break up any clumped-up particles.
- Apply ample sunscreen, as necessary. Use one ounce of a handful to cover your entire body as a general rule.
- Apply on any areas of your body that are exposed to the sun, such as the backs of your knees, hands and ears, back, and shoulders.
- Apply liberally and completely.
- Be careful when applying sunscreen near the eyes.
THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE USING SUNSCREEN
- It is not advisable to use sunscreen that has passed its expiry date because it loses its ability to protect the skin.
- Use sunscreen 30 minutes before going outside so that it may fully absorb into your skin and shield you from the sun's harmful rays.
- It's crucial for the skin to reapply sunscreen every two to three hours because it forms a layer that shields us from UV rays.
- Re-apply every 2 hours for optimal results. Hence, always wear sunscreen, especially in the summer.
Hopefully, at this point, we've convinced you of the value of sunscreen in your skincare regimen. Don't forget to bring it with you whenever you go out so that you can enjoy the beach's sun without worrying about its negative effects on the skin. Protecting your skin is loving your skin! Love your skin a little more this summer by using our Soulflower SPF 50+ Sunscreen.
Order yours now!
FAQ FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Can we apply sunscreen after we've applied moisturizer?
It's always a good idea to apply sunscreen after you've finished your skincare routine because layering serums or moisturizers over your sunscreen will reduce the amount of sun protection it provides.
- How long does sunscreen remain effective after application?
It can last up to two to three hours, depending on the SPF. The optimal time to apply sunscreen is 30 minutes before the skin will be exposed to the sun. This enables the sunscreen to absorb the skin appropriately.
- How frequently should we use sunscreen?
The importance of applying sunscreen again cannot be overstated. Every 2-3 hours, it needs to be reapplied.
- Natural sunscreen
- Organic sunscreen
- Mineral sunscreen
- Sun protection
- Sunscreen lotion
- Sunscreen cream
- UV rays
- Zinc oxide sunscreen
- Broad spectrum sunscreen.